At Hugsa Clinic, all healthcare issues are important, and we want you to feel that you can talk to us about any health related issue. We want to be YOUR local General Practitioner.
We provide treatment and support for all general health concerns including the following:
- General check-ups: At Hugsa we believe prevention is the best cure. Therefore we advocate for regular check-ups to ensure that your health and wellbeing remains in great shape. This can include general physical examinations, blood tests and other relevant tests and treatment.
- Health Information and Prevention – Whilst general check-ups are often the best way to detect potential future health issues, sometimes our lifestyle or environment can impact our health and wellbeing. During check-ups, our Doctors will ask questions to explore any external issues which might be impacting your health and provide advice, including recommendations around diet, exercise, supplements or even vaccinations or preventative medicines.
- Common acute illnesses: These include the common cold, coughs, sore throats, ear pain, headaches, fever, stomach pain and digestive problems.
- Chronic illnesses: Our Doctors are also adept at dealing with more chronic, long term illnesses including Asthma, Diabetes, Arthritis, Heart Disease and many others. Standard consultations would usually involve diagnosis, treatment and pain management.
- Prescriptions and Referrals: Our Doctors are fully qualified and therefore able to provide prescriptions and referrals for any necessary medication or further specialist treatment to make sure you are on your way to a full recovery.