In Thailand Medical Certificates might be required for a number of reasons. These include:
- To apply for a work permit or to renew a work permit
- Or if you are simply unwell and need to provide legitimate, medical proof to your manager.
- To apply for certain types of Visas
- To obtain a driving licence or to renew a driving licence
- To join particular fitness programs, gyms, school field trips or camps
Medical certificates generally require you to be weighed and your height measured, your blood pressure taken and for you to undergo a general physical exam along with some simple questioning. In some cases a blood test might be required, depending on the reason for the medical certificate.
All of this can be achieved in one quick visit to Hugsa for the average price of only ???. The process should generally take approximately thirty minutes, depending on the type of medical certificate.
If you have any questions or concerns about what is required for any of the above applications then please don’t hesitate to contact us or to make an appointment.